• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IC: BAER Track Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is officially the lowest price that kit will go for. andy's didnt advertise that price tho.

guys is this at the group buy price, cause it looks like to me its from that shop, are these the brakes yall are going for? How long was the wait to get the brakes shipped to your house? I might call 2moro as they look pretty good, im guessing these are 4 pot calipers with the bigger brake discs? Any info appreciated thanks :)

p.s. lookin very nice these brake kits on yall cars :drool:

The Baer kit comes with 2 pot calipers and 13" rotors. The TCE kit comes with 4 pot (or upgraded to 6 pot).

hi morbid thanks for the info, where do they buy these TCE ones from? Im only guessing them being 4 pot ones are going to be a little bit more expensive, any info on a link or site would be appreciated thanks :)

thanks for yur help, i didnt know if TCE was the name of one of yur guys on here like andys or something like that but yeah the price doesnt look too bad for them, i appreciate yur help thanks :)

Just thought I'd update everyone... but Andy's price on the Baer kit is now shown as $904.20 on their website.

Say thank you guys :)

Maybe we can contact them for a group buy price and get them even cheaper.

You may want to call them if your going to order them as I read in the description :

"System designed to use your OE brake hoses, contact us for availability of braided steel hoses for your vehicle."

They may not come with the braided hoses that are supposed to be included.

I saw that. What I want to do is have the OP call and see what type of discounts we can get. SS hoses are 100 bucks anyways so if they arent included no big deal.

I saw that. What I want to do is have the OP call and see what type of discounts we can get. SS hoses are 100 bucks anyways so if they arent included no big deal.

i wouldnt say 100bucks isnt a big deal. its the difference between buying the kit at andy's or another website. i got mine for about 800bucks shipped with the braided lines n all. u guys just have to be stern with them thats all. unless u play tough customer, u're gonna be jerked around by andys.

For the true baller:

http://www.baer.com/announcements/20080808/index.php

Upgrade those "cheap" dual piston calipers, for these 6-piston ones :crazy:

Oh, and they are only $1,195.00 :shocked: for those of us that have the track kit.

Any bets on who will rock these first? And no, not me, as I still need a SVT body kit, and Ksport suspension :rolleyes:

For the true baller:

http://www.baer.com/announcements/20080808/index.php

Upgrade those "cheap" dual piston calipers, for these 6-piston ones :crazy:

Oh, and they are only $1,195.00 :shocked: for those of us that have the track kit.

Any bets on who will rock these first? And no, not me, as I still need a SVT body kit, and Ksport suspension :rolleyes:
Ack.... don't tempt me with your filth! That's about the same price as the track-plus kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back