• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

feeler: tubular control arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever wanted these... head over to NECO. Stangkiller started a thread and is accepting deposits!

Another interesting thing is that if someone has a decent set of 4 bolt control arms they would like to lend for fabbing up some 4 bolt tubular lca's It could possibly help get them produced. If you read Stangkillers Last post in the NECO forums you will see what im talking about. He would need a set of 4 bolters to make a jig with and someone with a 4 bolt car to run and test them. From what i remember the 2 and 4 bolt LCA's are quite similar and bolt up in near about the same place. Also there seemed to be alot of 4 bolt guys interested in these. Just a heads up. Also he may still be able to produce the rear toe arms..Not the boxed ones with the sway bar but the other flimsy stamped steel ones. Again you would have to ask him. Just letting everyone know what he has produced in the past.

I don't mean to take any business anyway from StangKiller, but there is another source for these: a chassis fabricator in Canada. They have the design used on the Mumm Brothers Racing Cougar. I don't want to hijack this thread, so PM me with any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back