• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ caravan

BrApple

No Life But CEG
I just wanted to see what peoples plans where for heading out to SZ.

This is my plan so I wanted to see if anyone else wants to meet up along the way.

I am planning on taking 80 through PA, etc.

I don't think anyone else from this area, besides me, is going this year.

That's the way I'll be going too but I'll already be out there when you are leaving.

insanity...might be starting a new job soon. have to wait and see what the timeframe is for that before i can do anything. sucks...

Yeah, do it.
Better decide soon or all the rooms will be booked. :( Plus, the price of registration is going up soon.

not worried about the price of registration...maybe i'll register today and even if i don't go then whatever, atleast the CEG get's a donation.

It was just more of a reminder for others that are considering making the trip.
Plus, I'd hate to see you guys not have a room.

Ok, i think i'm in... me and 2 buddies may be tagging along. i put a room on reserve, its a King but o well.

do they have to register as well?? or is it just me registering cause i'm the one with the car...

Ok, i think i'm in... me and 2 buddies may be tagging along. i put a room on reserve, its a King but o well.

do they have to register as well?? or is it just me registering cause i'm the one with the car...

each person has to register if they want to eat saturday night

ok, so if they just want like taco bell or something... could they get that and come for the banquet? or are they just not allowed to be there if they don't register..

If they aren't registered they can't come to the banquet at all.
They would have to hang outside for a few hours until the banquet is over.

Andrew, I'm sending you a PM. Wait for it...

you sure? i'm pretty sure you just don't eat...seems rude to make people stand outside instead of hang with their friends.

Seems rude to have people hanging out at the banquet not eating also.
Not 100% but that is the impression I got, you don't pay you don't attend.

Here is the answer to that question:
Steeda...
Something Like a Professional

"2 days to register before prices go up for 3 days.

Anyone not registered will not be allowed into the banquet!!!!!!!"

Here's the link:
http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=29326

Last edited:
Back