• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

and then some...

BAD SVT

Addicted CEG'er
i promised myself i'd spend no more money on my car, but i just can't help it. 'look n go fast' is a drug i tell ya. just thought i'd share the most recent add-ons.

heres the old.
baerbrakekit002.jpg

new...
baerbrakekit003.jpg

and picked this up... it makes my cabin smell like am baking cookies when the turbo gets hot:laugh:
baerbrakekit004.jpg

and these came in the mail today. sorta look like a couple of ETs:). they should've come with crossdrilled n slotted rotors. my stock brakes cant keep up.
baerbrakekit007.jpg

i really wanted to be at SZ this year, but i've just got too much going on.

Last edited:
Jullian where did you get the brake kit form? Berry Nice!

Oh whats up with the old gas door? :ponder:I might be interested if fixable. Do you still have the sunroof bezel?

Last edited:
Jullian where did you get the brake kit form? Berry Nice!

Oh whats up with the old gas door? :ponder:I might be interested if fixable. Do you still have the sunroof bezel?

you can have the old gas door. its still functional actually. its just missing one of the hinge screws. am sure u could find a replacement at a hardware store. you're talking about the sunroof motor plastic cover right?

Ill prolly end up getting those soon But...... Pics of the rotors as well???

- amyn

thats the reason i said the "idiots" at AAS. they sent me plain rotors instead of cross drilled n slotted, despite the fact that i literally HAMMERED n HAMMERED on making sure i get everything correctly. they're taking care of it tho. am supposed to call them again today.

Back