• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

and then some...

so after fighting and arguing back n forth with andy's auto *dimwits*, they finally decided to send me the right rotors. quite a difference. can't believe they almost gipp'd me outta getting these:nonono:. anyone know why they look different?... Other than the drilling n slotting of course.

newrotors001.jpg

rotors003.jpg

Last edited:
i gave it to evan(tourenvy). i dont think he's gonna do anything with it tho. lemmie tell you this... come closer...(whispering) you can get them from bill jenkins for about 30bucks shipped:laugh:
really? three years ago my bullit one cost like 68 from him

IDK the difference but you will absolutely love those when you get them on! they are freaking awesome! If I get another svt I will buy another set of those for sure!

quick advice

quick advice

i need some advice on sumthn. i'm gonna install the drilled n slotted rotors in the front, and using the baer calipers obviously. i wanted to know tho if i could use the plain rotors in the back. am guessing i'd go about it the same way the svt focus conversion works. in other words, is it ok to move the 13" plain rotors and front svt calipers to the rear with little or no modifications?

you would probably need custom brackets to move the caliper far enough out for the rotor to fit.

I have heard nothing but good things from the Baer kit. Def. post pics up when you get them on!!

Back