• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Moving to Tempe, AZ

klapp

CEG'er
I will be moving to Tempe, AZ in July for a few months, and was wondering if there were any local shops that do window tinting for fairly cheap? The local place around here quoted $400 for all my sides and rear. I'm thinking I will wait on them if I can find somewhere cheaper while I'm out there. Thanks all!!!

BTW. Check out my pics in the pics & Vids section!

Your car looks like it's in pretty good shape. For tint shops.... I'm not sure what's good around here anymore.

Sheesh... there's enough Contours here now, we need to do a canyon cruise or something!

i realize i'm out of my region here but holy crap, $400 for 5 windows!?!?! that's crazy

I wish i remembered the name, there was a shop out there a friend has his fronts done for $85 on his mustang (rear was already tinted), but i know that there are cheaper places out there.

hell, i paid 180 for 5 windows on my old contour, and only 250 for every window on my old fox body, including the windshield.

Cool another Ceg'er in the area are you bringing your T-green SVT??? If you are we gotta meet up a few times we'll have all 4 colors as far as any of us know mine is the only T-red in the area.

Cool another Ceg'er in the area are you bringing your T-green SVT??? If you are we gotta meet up a few times we'll have all 4 colors as far as any of us know mine is the only T-red in the area.
Another local t-red guy posted in the newb forum :)

Danny's Carwarsh by my house (7ave and Bell) actually did a great job on my Dakota when i had it tinted 2-3 years back. I'd recommend them to be honest. anyhow when you get down here, hit us up for a meet. nice to see soo many SVT's commin our way :laugh:

I've got a hook up for ya down here, probably around $100-ish. The guy does tint for a Toyota dealership and does tinting on the side at home. I'm gonna have him do a tint strip and redo my driver door for like $30 total.

I've got a hook up for ya down here, probably around $100-ish. The guy does tint for a Toyota dealership and does tinting on the side at home. I'm gonna have him do a tint strip and redo my driver door for like $30 total.

Awesome thanks a lot man. I will defenitly let you know on here when I'm ready to have them done. Does he charge more for darker tint? Or is it just a flat rate depending on how many windows I wanted done?

Update:
I will be living in Chandler, AZ with one of my dad's long time friends. So now that I have a place to stay, I look forward to seeing all of you.

I am no longer going to be making my way out to AZ. Family emergency is forcing me to stay up here. Maybe in a few months plans will be back on.

Back