• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Target Employees Earn Too Much

Amen to that....

LOL.... I cant work for them anymore. Because of the job I got I couldnt give them two weeks. Its fine with me.. I wouldnt work there anymore even if you said you were gonna kill me.:laugh:

Dam i atleast got 2 months lol. But i did get 7.50 when minimum wage was 6.50, was still the worst job ever though.
Also i took pride in the fact that we were the worst target in illinois sales wise, and I never sold a single red card in my entire 2000 or so transactions

Dam i atleast got 2 months lol. But i did get 7.50 when minimum wage was 6.50, was still the worst job ever though.
Also i took pride in the fact that we were the worst target in illinois sales wise, and I never sold a single red card in my entire 2000 or so transactions
Hahaha nice... I worked overnights.. It sucked. I technically made 6.50 but got a dollar adjustment for overnights. The Target here has been the highest in sales for the district, yet they pay the least. Idiots:nonono:

im not even a newb ,ive been here for a while i just dont post much.
how many post for me to see that isht:shrug:

How many posts? about 8000 or so

:D :D see you soon!

J/k.. its less than that, man.. Its higher than 1500 and lower than 2500.

How many posts? about 8000 or so

:D :D see you soon!

J/k.. its less than that, man.. Its higher than 1500 and lower than 2500.

im on it. ill have midgets making posts on my sig 24 hrs. a day :laugh:

I also say easily in that these people from what I used to see own other smaller business or side jobs as well. Yeah, probably just a DM could afford it. I could see a single store manager pulling it off though - heh - note the word single. :laugh:

Too true.. may as well space yourself out for a whlie.. you've got a few years to go

Back