• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

HOLY CRAP!!!

bagged

You'll Never Take Me Alive!!
got a call from the police today that there had been an accident at my house. i got there and some stupid idiot was doin 60 on my street (the speed limit is 25)smashed into my truck which was parked in front of my house pushed it 100 feet through an intersection :mad: totalled both vehicles and the police didnt even give her a speeding ticket:mad: :mad: :mad:

ive got pics of both cars but i dont know how to post them. i had to go buy a new camera to take pics of my totalled truck

got a call from the police today that there had been an accident at my house. i got there and some stupid idiot was doin 60 on my street (the speed limit is 25)smashed into my truck which was parked in front of my house pushed it 100 feet through an intersection :mad: totalled both vehicles and the police didnt even give her a speeding ticket:mad: :mad: :mad:

ive got pics of both cars but i dont know how to post them. i had to go buy a new camera to take pics of my totalled truck

WHAT!!!!! NO TICKET!? Thats preposterous! Am sorry to hear that. Hope u gave that chick a good smacking b4 she took off?

Unbelievable. Prolly they can't give her a ticket for speeding because they can't prove how fast she was going. Maybe at least she'll get something like failure to keep to the left.

thats ridiculous. Did she do favors for the cops or something...

Unbelievable. Prolly they can't give her a ticket for speeding because they can't prove how fast she was going. Maybe at least she'll get something like failure to keep to the left.

the damage alone speaks for itself you can tell she was at high speed
the truck was pushed 3 houses down across an intersection up the curb and ended up on the whole other side of the street

steedas comin over shortly to show me how to post the pics i cant figure it out i am stupid

I feel your pain man. I had a 1989 Volvo 240GL, fully loaded. Guy in my town stole a truck, ran a stop sign, t boned my volvo (pushing it up into my neighbors yard), so it was totalled and then he sped off. Never heard from the police after they took my statement. Insurance paid out on it. I miss that car though, it was a tank! I'm just glad though that my neighbor's kid wasn't out in the yard.

steedas comin over shortly to show me how to post the pics i cant figure it out i am stupid

This is for Windows XP

Connect USB cable from computer to camera. Computer should auto detect new device (camera) or go to My computer and find your camera in the list. Double click on the image of your camera or where it says what your camera is. That should bring up the pictures in the camera, Should also be some stuff on the left side of that window, one being get pictures from camera. Click there and select which ones you want, it will put them in a location you pick and than you can upload them to photobucket or whatever you use.

postpics.gif

Atleast no one was hurt though. Sorry to hear about your truck.

no but my truck looks worse than that thing now it was a crown vic or a grand mark

pics coming soon still waitin for slow a$$ steeda:laugh:
never had photo bucket i always host through cardomain but it wont let me:shrug:

It was in the bed of his truck prior to the accident(if you wanna call it that)

Back