• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SOB! No more double beds!

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
Looks like this late bird didn't get the worm. You foot draggers better get calling if you haven't. I got a single king room with a roll away. Looks like I'm on the air mattress.:mad: :blackeye:

Yeah I can't remember if I got a king or a double. She said something about no doubles and then "hold on" and then done. My airbed is cleaner than hotel beds anyway :shrug:

edit: just called. sweet I did get a double. :laugh:

Last edited:
ya doubtable. i might, maybe stay at the hotel saturday.maybe.

talk about ur love affair with beans and 37. i only spoon with todd at boyne. :)

My wife and I are looking for roomies, anyone want to split the costs even more?

They have been out for a while now, I reserved mine a few weeks ago I think and all they had were single king beds. No trey we are not going to spoon either!

They have been out for a while now, I reserved mine a few weeks ago I think and all they had were single king beds. No trey we are not going to spoon either!
looks like i better bring the air matress and sleeping bag then. shortest one gets the couch. :D:D

first timer eh?

actually, a surprising number of old skoolers fell off early last year. people are gettin' old around here!

They don't have double beds for the 17th though. They do for all other days. I guess if you're leaving on one of the best nights you can get a double yet.

Back