• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

LED Interior/Exterior Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior yes, exterior, only the reverse lights. If anyone is interested in a second group buy, post interest in what you want. There will need to be a decent amount of interest in another one, because honestly, it's not worth my time for such a tiny profit margin. A break-down of costs for the last GB: I collected $114.92. Paypal took $5.13 in fees out of that. Merchandise total was $79.97, and shipping was $7.49 to me. $1.65 per person for shipping for 3oz packages first class w/ delivery conformation (6 people). $3.79 for a 5 pack of padded envelopes plus $.79 for an additional one. That's $107.07. So $7.85 profit margin... not a whole lot considering the time I gotta put in to this, lol.

lol jeez man, back to math class! I'd be interested in this again, for a full interior and exterior reverse lights package..ill keep an eye out for a possible 2nd group buy

Sean

id like some

-The lock/unlock switches color red
-The defroster color red and indicator blue
-The window switches color red and on the master i want the unlock red and locked blue
note:ill just buy a new set of switches from you that way i just have to install it
and can we see some pics of the reverse lights and license plates im interested in those too

thanks danni:cool:

No, they ship everything together at once, so they're delaying the whole order till the lights come in. They ship out of Hong Kong, so it wouldn't be very cost effective to ship twice.

Sorry this is taking so long guys. I contacted the company, they said them item should be ready by Friday and they should ship that day.

Matt, are you saying that all the interior bulbs (less map light and door handle and window switches) was/is about $20? If so then you should add $5 for shipping and then offer it again straight up in the color of the buyers choice. No mixing and matching except perhaps with the option of white footwell and dome. I'd be down for a simple 1 price solution. I'd need three sets for my fleet.

I was interested in some led's. I need the instrument cluster, and I need a light for the digital clock. I know the bulb that I need is a 161, but I do not know the bulb for the digital clock.

Matt, are you saying that all the interior bulbs (less map light and door handle and window switches) was/is about $20? If so then you should add $5 for shipping and then offer it again straight up in the color of the buyers choice. No mixing and matching except perhaps with the option of white footwell and dome. I'd be down for a simple 1 price solution. I'd need three sets for my fleet.

The problem is stuff like the headlight switch and the HVAC. Some people want them, some don't, and most don't want them in white. Of the actual interior bulbs, I could only offer 3, the 2 footwell and the dome.

These have been on their way since Friday... I apologize for these, this company has never taken this long.

The problem is stuff like the headlight switch and the HVAC. Some people want them, some don't, and most don't want them in white. Of the actual interior bulbs, I could only offer 3, the 2 footwell and the dome.

These have been on their way since Friday... I apologize for these, this company has never taken this long.

No Worries and thanks for the Update Matt

LEDs arrived today. Give me a few days to sort through them, pick up some envelopes, print the labels, and drop them in the mail.

Anyone interested in a second GB, post what you want, and we'll see how many orders we've got.

I'd be interested in the full interior (minus dome/maplights and window switches/defroster switch) in blue :cool:

LEDs are packaged and labeled, I just need to print the shipping labels. Those that paid by paypal, you should get a tracking number emailed to you automatically, if you don't, PM me for it. These will go in the mail, and should be on their way Tuesday, after Memorial Day. If you did not provide an address in paypal, you won't get a tracking number, and I won't be able to ship yours till later Wednesday.

Just checked the order guys... never got the instrument cluster bulbs, which a few people ordered. I'll order more very soon... anyone on there that wants anything else, please let me know, as I will be ordering soon. I'll still ship out what I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back