• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My SVT's thread

AliasJerk

Addicted CEG'er
I figured since the last one I made kinda flopped due to the bad trans, that I would wait a couple of weeks while I broke the car in and found any issues.

Fortunately only a couple of minor things need to be worked out yet, but overall the drivetrain is sound :cool:

I love this car.

DSC00300.jpg

DSC00305.jpg

I thoroughly washed and quick waxed the car, and by the time I had finished... it was super dark out :( I will snap a couple of better pics tomorrow. its supposedly going to be nice.

I love those SVT Contour plates that the car came with though, its a nice classy touch :cool:

Can we expect more poop pictures in the next thread? :laugh:

Just wait till SZ and let someone take the pics for you. :p

I like that SVT too :drool: , but man you need to get better pics. Still can't tell if I love those wheels against the T-red or hate them.

I like that SVT too :drool: , but man you need to get better pics. Still can't tell if I love those wheels against the T-red or hate them.
Hate em... On everything. Looks like a base model stock wheel.

Maybe i'm biased but i like your car:laugh: .

Heck i think it only looked good because you were parked next to my car that day....:laugh:

I must admit you got me wanting to do the hightower mod now. damn those black insides look rel good on t-reds.

Swing by again homo.

You too pud, does your wife let you leave the city anymore?

I used to like those wheels like I used to like the FSVT's, but I see them all the time and don't like them much anymore. The new-ish Sable's have the same exact wheels in 5-lug...

except they are completely different you lametard.

they are 17 inches, and because they are a 5 lug they are a slightly different lug design.

thats like saying the FSVT wheels look exactly like the CSVT wheels.

he's got a good point there. not to mention the montego has 17"rims that look identical to the st200's:shrug:

Back