• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

TourEnvy in NV Photoshoot pics inside

Pics 1 & 2 look really good, except for the washed out (completely white) sky and lightened mountain range. It could have used a few bumps down on the exposure level.

Remember, dark pictures can be lightened easily on the computer. Take a photo with some dark/black areas and lighten them and you will probably get some detail out of it. But with digital cameras, once the sensor reads pure white, theres no going back. You can't darken white areas and have the same effect. I know my camera you can even check the picture on the camera and any area that's washed out will flash in black so that you can compensate and try again.

It was closer towards the city then SMR. It was a parking area where they do horseback riding. Some pics were facing SMR area others facing Red Rocks Area. Did you live in NV, i noticed your SN?

Yes, I lived in Las Vegas for over 19-years, and my wife is a third-generation native. I spent quite a bit of time riding my bicycle out near Spring Mountain Ranch; your pictures made me homesick.

I've only been in Fresno for about 1.5-years, but based on my experience I must say it sucks!

I'll be through there next week; I'm picking up a new R32 in SLC and I'll be bringing it home through LV.

Again, you have a nice car! Take car of it; nice SVTs are getting harder to find, and Ford is completely out of stock on many of the parts!

Back