• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Minnesota Meet Poll

Minnesota Meet Poll

• Twin Cities

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Duluth

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Mid to late August

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Other: Suggest a date people!

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Edit:
Attendance list: (Add and edit as needed.)

1. elraido - Jason -----Famous Daves or Old Chicago
2. cnewton44 - Clayton
3. Redlineracer12 - Tony
4. KyleQ
5. IceFury
6. jhallamek?
7. TRicker?
8. CSVT#49[/QUOTE]

Attendance list: (Add and edit as needed.)

1. elraido - Jason -----Famous Daves or Old Chicago
2. cnewton44 - Clayton
3. Redlineracer12 - Tony -------1st preference: Famous Daves
4. KyleQ
5. IceFury
6. jhallamek?
7. TRicker?
8. CSVT#49

Chance Of T-Storm
Hi: 68°
POP: 30% Partly sunny. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning. Highs 65 to 70. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.

DOH, getting worse.

Chance Of T-Storm
Hi: 68°
POP: 30% Partly sunny. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning. Highs 65 to 70. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.

DOH, getting worse.

That's what I was just reading too LOL.... I hope its done raining by 12 ;)

Edit: Here at my house its a 70% chance up through 10am but they haven't got an hour by hour forcast past that time. That's gonna be about when I'm leaving.

Last edited:
Well this may be a short appearence for me - my brother just suprised the family that he is driving home for the weekend - I havn't seen him since March... We shall see though - what time do we plan on eating? I'm in for Famous Daves

Well this may be a short appearence for me - my brother just suprised the family that he is driving home for the weekend - I havn't seen him since March... We shall see though - what time do we plan on eating? I'm in for Famous Daves

I don't think it will be a very long meet. Meet up, say hi, look at the cars, get some photos rightaway, go eat, drive to some places, more pics, go home?

I don't think it will be a very long meet. Meet up, say hi, look at the cars, get some photos rightaway, go eat, drive to some places, more pics, go home?

That's how it usually goes for all meets :laugh:

If you were really in a rush you could just stop for the initial pics and Famous Daves. You could leave when we head to the next photo stop.

Well stick around and we can do some. Canal Park is the best place for night shots around here.:cool:

Oh really? :laugh: What's wrong with just taking those here in the cities? I just need to work on my photography skillz....

SVT33.jpg

I wish, but I don't want to be gone all day. I have other stuff to do also :)

Oh really? :laugh: What's wrong with just taking those here in the cities? I just need to work on my photography skillz....
I like my newest ones better :p :p :p :p :p :laugh:

car3.jpg

car2.jpg

car1.jpg

Edit: And yes before anybody says anything, I know the extra antenna is not everybodys favorite. But its functional and thats all I care about.

Edit: Edit: Plus I do kinda like the look.

Last edited:
Rainy duck we have a bigfoot on firestone pass....rodger that.

Where the heck is the 3rd pic at?

Last edited:
Wow - you left your car unattended under a bridge?!?! lol - nice I don't have any decent camera's for some awesome shots.

And I figure my fiance will have ours for her sisters baby shower. But I might just say screw it, I am stealing it :)

And I figure my fiance will have ours for her sisters baby shower. But I might just say screw it, I am stealing it :)

LOL I will bring mine but I'm no expert yet... My buddy says I have to work on my ISO and shutter speed in the above picture shoot :shrug: I'll practice some more tomorrow night ;)

Anybody here know if theres an online site for the 88-98 model Silverado? I figured out that there is obviously something more serious wrong with my truck than just the starter. Thanks:cool:

there are great opportunities anywhere to take a photo of the cars.

Duluth
DSC_00201redonebw.jpg

graveyard
graveyard.jpg

in MI
DSC_0026small.jpg

i'll be there for a few minutes to pick up the clutch. i wont be inthe SVT obviously, but look for the maroon Fiero. i have a lot to do that day though.

where and what time ?

Back