• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Put the summers on

i wish i had found the alt sonix in our bolt pattern when i was wheel searching. it seemed the focus guys were lucky at getting the "last" single bolt sets when they'd call alt. nothing for me when i contacted alt. wheels look great. clean simple and modest, just what a 5spoke should be.

Yea the rims are tight, I never seen one like that.Thats a 07, 08 right. I bet the inside is sick too.

Last edited:
Yep, I put your old FSVTs on my car last weekend and of course it snows like a :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: this weekend. :mad: I'm so ready to go back to Texas. Rims look good. Much better than your steelies did. :laugh:

I have very similar rims on my tour, but they are Kazera KZ-B's in bronze with the polished inner lip.. I love em! I even bought 5 cuz they discontinued the color, and I have had bad luck with wheels in the past.... If anyone is looking for rims very similar to these, you can get the kazera KZ-B's in silver at tirerack for cheap

Last edited:
I bet your regretting it today! snowstorm, up here anyway. I was SOOO close to putting the summers on yesterday too. The dry roads have been so nice, and because of that, my snows have been taking a beating ;) hehe

But why buy an SRT4 when you can dump more money into a dead platform and make it faster!

Ill tell you why. It only cost $8,000. Came with two sets of rims and tires. Already came with a turbo. Its a 2003. I worked at a Chrysler dealership so I get 25% off of any mopar parts and services. Add ons are wayyyyyyyy cheaper.

Ill tell you why. It only cost $8,000. Came with two sets of rims and tires. Already came with a turbo. Its a 2003. I worked at a Chrysler dealership so I get 25% off of any mopar parts and services. Add ons are wayyyyyyyy cheaper.

Is a 3.0L an add one? Cause them are cheap. :laugh:

Lol, I was being sarcastic. I was one of the people arguing on the SRT4's side. :cool:

Back