• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official 2007 Lions prediction, comments and crying thread!

I love Matt Millen, LOL:laugh: Hey Green, how awesome would it have been if the Bengals could've gotten Maurice Clarette, perfect fit for the team. I feel sorry for Chad Johnson too BTW, he's an awesome reciever and I love the dances, glad to see he's bringing them back this year:cool:

I will remain a Detroit fan no matter where I live.. and a UofM fan for that matter.

I know this...when we were at redline and i spoke to you about uofm football games. While having steeda talking trash about how much they suck.

The end is near or...

The end is near or...

...the Lions will win 10:shrug: I only say this because of what Michigan did yesterday:eek: :shocked: :eek: :cry: :rolleyes:

I feel like going :crazy: over michigans loss.:blackeye:

Like i said from the very begining, lions will go 7-9 this year.

GO LIONS

GO TIGERS

I feel like going :crazy: over michigans loss.:blackeye:

Like i said from the very begining, lions will go 7-9 this year.

GO LIONS

GO TIGERS

Yeah, go Tigers:rolleyes: When is the last time they got two runs to tie or win a game:nonono: Anyways, back to the Lions, prediction for this weekend....

Lions get their first and only road win of the year against the Raiders!

idk but i hear josh mcnown(lions back up qb last year) is getting the start for the raiders. i wonder how this will work out. i think its lookin very good for the lions since dante aint playing!!!!!! 1-0

Back