• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ideas for a car meet

any dates for go-karts yet?

Pick one and make it the definite. People will come.
That's the reason this thread hasn't gone anywhere yet. No one is stepping up to the plate and setting a specific date/time/place.
If you want it bad enough, don't wait for someone else to set it up.
No one will give you crap if you make the arrangements.
We like having a meet leader here. :)

Pick one and make it the definite. People will come.
That's the reason this thread hasn't gone anywhere yet. No one is stepping up to the plate and setting a specific date/time/place.
If you want it bad enough, don't wait for someone else to set it up.
No one will give you crap if you make the arrangements.
We like having a meet leader here. :)

what she said :cool:

I don't even know if the go karts are open yet this year ..

Do you guys remember the last time I tried to quarterback a meet?

I would in a second, but last time kinda turned me off for a while:shrug:

hey im not the one who really wants the meet derrr. i am busy in april so i was waiting for someone to pick a date so i could see if i could maybe go. so feel free to be the one to take the initiative. hehe :cool:

May 1st!:laugh:

Seriously, let's get this shiz in gear. If I must, I will set this one up....

May is pushing it close to SZ. Most of the SZ people are prepping their cars on the weekends (I know I'll be busy).

Last edited:
thats not an excuse.
there are enough people going from around here that you could hitch a ride.
you could even jump from car to car along the way.

*and no i don't mean while we are moving....or do i?*

I can't go...unless I have a ride......:shrug:

I can give you a ride BUT i don't know where you live. However you will have to pitch in for gas and you'd have to buy your own hotel room or figure out what your doing cause im not staying in a hotel. Yeaaaaa...so if you really want to go and have no other choice you can risk your life with me and drive to michigan in a ZETEC! hahaha.

I can give you a ride BUT i don't know where you live. However you will have to pitch in for gas and you'd have to buy your own hotel room or figure out what your doing cause im not staying in a hotel. Yeaaaaa...so if you really want to go and have no other choice you can risk your life with me and drive to michigan in a ZETEC! hahaha.

Sounds like a plan, as long as Ian doesn't mind:shrug: . He's going too? We could be the Zetec crew, and throw my car on a trailer! Hopefully it'll be gutted and BAT'd by then:crazy: :drool:

PM OTW
And I'm assuming we're all sleeping in cars:shrug: ?

Back