• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anything new?

cnewton44

Hard-core CEG'er
:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:
Is there anything new????:confused:

plate1.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what's new??? well for starters i'm a freshman at college. Oral Roberts University in Tulsa, OK and the only one in the entire University wit a CSVT:) i love it.

People ask "what you drive" "a contour svt" "never heard of it, what is it?". lol.

LOL.... The people that came to the meet here will understand what im talking about...:laugh: :laugh:

APRIL?!?!?!?!

Edit: You know anyone around down there named Sholund?:confused: :shrug:

Tabs!!! Woot! :cool:

I'm stealing this opportunity to whore a few fresh pictures. Keep these on the down low ;) Hopefully gonna make up some calendar entries. Gonna give this HDR business a shot since I'm thinking half the calendar entries will have that going on.

P1020058.jpg

Hi Resolution

P1020053.jpg

Hi Resolution

Edit: Dayuuuuummmmm look at those big brakes in the top one :cool:

Edit Edit: Man looking at a different monitor, those are some bright exposure night shots :crazy:

Last edited:
:drool: :drool: Lookey nicey... I wanna do some HDR pics too but I dont know anything about photoshop or HDR and all that stuff... I will say it would be fun to mess around with though.;)

Nice pics! I know exactally where that first pic was taken ;) I too have high hopes of making the calendar this year and will be detailing and snapping some HDR pics myself here in the next couple of weeks.

Got a few unique and interesting places scouted out, I'll post mine when I'm done.

Well, it looks exactally like the power relay station off Highway 169 approaching Chaska. I pass it everyday on my way home from work.

Is that right before that gas station on the chaska side and the car dealership on the other side?

I know a few people over in Newport/St.paul Park area..I actually grow up in Inver Grove Heights...Lived out on Inver Grove Trail.

I know a few people over in Newport/St.paul Park area..I actually grow up in Inver Grove Heights...Lived out on Inver Grove Trail.

Nice some of the houses over there are super nice. I definitely wouldn't mind living over there. I used to deliver pizzas down that road all the time.

Its grown over there a bit since I lived there. mid 1980's :laugh:. That road has some history. Ive hit those ditchs a time or two myself......lol

I have AUG tabs on the Mystique, time to drop the insurance on her and wedge it into the garage, (or behind garage) till spring again.

Last edited:
Its grown over there a bit since I lived there. mid 1980's :laugh:. That road has some history. Ive hit those ditchs a time or two myself......lol

I have AUG tabs on the Mystique, time to drop the insurance on her and wedge it into the garage, (or behind garage) till spring again.

I've almost hit those ditches :laugh: Seen plenty of other people in there in the winter time though. The corners get a little slick.

Back