• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

attn: reebs...

D

devanmc

You called and im pretty busy with school stuff right now. PM me back, i cant answer the phone, no time to talk.

So you can't call him back because that takes too long, yet you can get onto CEG and start a thread saying you can't call him back.

Needs less douchery.

So you can't call him back because that takes too long, yet you can get onto CEG and start a thread saying you can't call him back.

Needs less douchery.

because it took me all of 40 seconds to make that thread as ceg forums is my homepage as a phone call would have taken 5-10min. I was working on a project and had people over working on it too. geez dude

A phone call takes 5-10 min? Are you a girl or something?

Answer phone, say "Hey man, i'm busy with school right now, call ya later", Hang up.

Yes, I can see how that would take 5-10 min... maybe if you are a stuttering retard.

im saying if i actually talked to him. sure i could of said that but i didnt. we could go on all day about what i could have done. which you probly will

A phone call takes 5-10 min? Are you a girl or something?

Why, yes, yes he is.
IMG_0513.jpg

Thanks Kim, I knew someone would post that for me.

And i'm not just talking about what you could have done, but what you should have done. So if the urge for you to act like a complete moron should strike you again, you will think back to this and make the better choice.

devan, this forum is not your personal messaging system. Crap like this needs to go to PMs or god forbid, JUST CALL HIM BACK WHEN YOU HAVE TIME LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES.

Consider this a warning, or I will turn the munkie loose on you.

wow :mad: so when everyone else does it, its fine but i get a ban warning. sweet

some one lock this thread its obviously served its purpose.

wow :mad: so when everyone else does it, its fine but i get a ban warning. sweet

lighten up douche bag or i will nut kick you, obviously it was a joke. and its not fine when others do it they get hassled as well

im saying if i actually talked to him. sure i could of said that but i didnt. we could go on all day about what i could have done. which you probly will

I saw this picture today... made me think of you :D

friends0.jpg

dude...people got pissed at you because you had a dumbass reason about it... just PM him or text him even...unless you are retarded, that will not take more than 30 sec to do!

Back