• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New To Calli Back on CEG and with a new SVT!

Welcome to Cali..I'm also about 1.5 hours from you.

As for the mods, I suggest keeping the car registered out of state, if possible.

Welcome to the 805!!!!!!I'm just two cities over from you....You out of luck with your car in getting it to pass smog...Just keep it registered back home if you can......

Welcome to the 805!!!!!!I'm just two cities over from you....You out of luck with your car in getting it to pass smog...Just keep it registered back home if you can......

Thanks all! Yea... we'll have to see if i can't find an under the table deal... Cross my fingers.

Hey SVTnKC,

Was it you who spoke to my wife yesterday at the light?

Give me a ring.

Henry
(805) 813-0508

Haha! Y YES it was! I'm in Utah right now, but for sure i'll give you a call when i get back. PS> Know anyone in our area who can pass my smog?

Haha! Y YES it was! I'm in Utah right now, but for sure i'll give you a call when i get back. PS> Know anyone in our area who can pass my smog?

Unfortunately, you're going to have a very hard time trying to get someone to "pass" you car. It's not like the old days. Any shop that is caught faking a smog pays dearly.

Yes sir! And it's being modified more as we speak.... YEa... i'm in love with it! haha!

hanknum~~~ You wouldn't happen to know anyone would you? Or maybe another suggestion?
That car is sweet! at least it went back to a CEGer and not some random retard:laugh:

Yes sir! And it's being modified more as we speak.... YEa... i'm in love with it! haha!

hanknum~~~ You wouldn't happen to know anyone would you? Or maybe another suggestion?

I highly doubt you're going to find anyone who can "pass" it. As I mentioned before, I believe there is a huge fine as well as the state conficating the equipment. Best bet would be to register it where there are no testing requirements.

Back