• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Columbus Dave and Buster's Meet

This is gonna be great!

1.2kSVT
2.Mystique97 (maybe)
3.Bennett
4.ohiocsvt
5.Black98CSVT
6.00StealthySVT
7.Linkman
8.cougarpimp
9.NadThomas
10.LunarLimelight
11.Jamallott
12.Blacksvtownsyou

this meet should be fun. my car wont be 100% done, but it'll run :) just gotta put the motor back together and get it up to ohio

Ill be there...only 30 miles from home!

Ill be there...only 30 miles from home!

Although my car is just a second everyday car (SE), it will be great to see all the other awesome rides ....especially the SVT's!

Its looking like that is going to be my mod weekend, provided I get my parts in time. Headers, true duals, a working e-brake, new calipers, braided lines, zinc plated rotors......maybe if I can get some help from Black 98 CSVT I can get it all knocked out in time?
speechless-smiley-016.gif

TourSe,imnotacop add yourselves to the list. Any of you MI. guys wanna make the trek?? We will return the favor in May!

if anyone needs any help too get there car too the place in time and need a helping hand, im sure i could come and Help. well depends on how far away you are from me.

I live in dayton ohio.

if anyone needs any help too get there car too the place in time and need a helping hand, im sure i could come and Help. well depends on how far away you are from me.

I live in dayton ohio.

Thanks for the offer, but I am about 3.5 hours away (just south of Cleveland). I dont think I would want to drive that far just to get pissed off installing a set of headers :laugh:

You could come down here to install them. When you get pissed at them you could throw them away.....in my trunk. ;)

ill be down there friday night after 1am more than likely, get off at 11 and heading down shorty there after :cool:

Alright Ohio guys, it's getting warmer. We had enough people interested. First 2008 Ohio CEG meet will be at Dave and Buster's in Columbus at noon. Neco members/trolls all welcome. Dayton/Cincy guys, let's caravan!

April 12th at noon

1.2kSVT
2.Mystique97 (maybe)
3.Bennett
4.ohiocsvt
5.Black98CSVT
6.TourSE6ZE..my workcar...Midnight Red 95 SE

its not looking very good folks. we just lost a tech at my work. there is a good chance i cant get off.

Back