• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Columbus Dave and Buster's Meet

2kSVT

CEG'er
Alright Ohio guys, it's getting warmer. We had enough people interested. First 2008 Ohio CEG meet will be at Dave and Buster's in Columbus at noon. Neco members/trolls all welcome. Dayton/Cincy guys, let's caravan!

April 12th at noon

1.2kSVT
2.Mystique97 (maybe)
3.Bennett
4.ohiocsvt
5.Black98CSVT

Last edited:
anyone coming 75 to 70 we are trying to meet up at 70 to make the trip together maybe meet a hooters on miller ln ?

Thanks for posting it over there Andy. I hope this is a good one. Seems like we have alot of interest. I may have to have my buddy get the Marauder out of hibernation.

Rod

i saw andy's post over on NECO and just thought i'd put something up on here letting you guys know you can count on another NECOer coming.

Im waiting to put my name on the list.....
if its not nice enough out and if I dont get my collector plates soon the SVT isnt going anywhere :cry:

hopefully we will have a t red coming with me he just moved to the area from ga and is interested in coming trying to get him on here

I shall be there. It'll be in the Cougar, unless I have a miraculous burst of 'Tour wiring harness repair energy.

Not sure how long I can stay, I'm supposed to be attending CD101 Day that evening, and it depends on when the friends I'm going with are planning on starting the evening. Should be at least a couple of hours, so not a biggie.

Hope the weather is good, it'll be nice to meet a few Ohio CEG'ers.

I have had a few PM's so hopefully this wil be a good turnout. Any local Dayton area people we can meet at Hooters on Miller Lane (I-75/I-70) at like 10:30 am and caravan to Columbus. In the past Cincy meets we hang out and checkout rides in the lot, then go inside for a bite to eat. The D&B in Cincy is by a mall and we all went to top floor of parking garage for photos. How many NECO guys do we think are coming?? I have sent PM's to most of the local guys I know. If everyone does the same and get's the word out this could be a really good meet. Keep them coming!

1.2kSVT
2.Mystique97 (maybe)
3.Bennett
4.ohiocsvt
5.Black98CSVT
6.00StealthySVT
7.Linkman
8.unknown # of NECO guys

Last edited:
From NECO there is me, Linkman and CougarPimp (who have both replied here already), Nadthomas (who will be in his GTO), LunarLimelight, and JAMallott. So that's 6 of us so far; I'll try to round up some more guys before the day arrives. I'm off to bump the NECO thread now...

That's great. Thanks for posting on NECO. Alright Ohio guys this one is on, mark your calendar. Michigan guys are welcome too. See everyone in a few weeks!

1.2kSVT
2.Mystique97 (maybe)
3.Bennett
4.ohiocsvt
5.Black98CSVT
6.00StealthySVT
7.Linkman
8.cougarpimp
9.NadThomas
10.LunarLimelight
11.Jamallott

Back