• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Its here .........................BUT

I am coming to sz but I will run and scream like a little girl if he tried to put those things on me:laugh: :laugh:

beleive me you will not know its coming!! captain batwing is sneaky like a mofo:nonono:

I threw my car in reverse and almost plowed down another SVT trying to avoid his balls in the hotel parking lot. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Hell I may start bagging people when night time comes and my blood starts to swim in beer. :laugh: :laugh:

lol hahahaha a co worker (female) that has a older model cobra just asked me "So when you gonna let me drive it" After I stopped laughing I said septnever, she just looked at me with a blank stare.:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: Well this thread went downhill fast.

Don't tell Elky, but only one of my cars has ever been bagged by him.
Shhhhhhh...
None of mine have been. Two or three have been humped though. Dunno if it's that much a difference.

ElKy won't bag my car though. He can expect a dozen longhair cats chilling in the office, bedroom, SVT and hearse if he pisses me off. :D

None of mine have been. Two or three have been humped though. Dunno if it's that much a difference.

ElKy won't bag my car though. I know where he lives ... he can expect a dozen longhair cats chilling in the office, bedroom, SVT and hearse if he pisses me off. :D

dozen cats ? what are you, my grandma?:laugh:

You are 100% right, I am just extremly excited about this car, you should have heard the convo with Stazi last night I had perma grin.

And no alias I am not gonna blow the motor you tool.:nonono:

jfc, can nobody take a joke?

car's motor is brand new, shouldn't blow THAT soon.

Its a sick ass car, im jealous, period.

Thanks all, I am truly lucky to own this car to say the least. BTW that was the funnest lunch break EVER. BOV went off next to a cop and he snapped his neck and looked at me then smiled:laugh:

Thanks all, I am truly lucky to own this car to say the least. BTW that was the funnest lunch break EVER. BOV went off next to a cop and he snapped his neck and looked at me then smiled:laugh:

If that happened to me, I would have just kept looking straight ahead with both hands at 10 and 2. :laugh: Then sloooooowly would have looked over to him and given a slight wave.

If that happened to me, I would have just kept looking straight ahead with both hands at 10 and 2. :laugh: Then sloooooowly would have looked over to him and given a slight wave.

Nope not me I am trying to stay low profile as possible, I didnt expect to be in boost when he was next to me. The limo tint thats on it is illegal in ga

glad to its all been fixed up, its a real nice evil looking 'tour.
have you posted the vids yet??

I will post some vids tonight after work.

Yeah I or Stazi will give some rides at sz, I am SURE he will be wanting to drive it a bunch.

Back