• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

interest check: rawburt rear strut bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my last paycheck...and I think its a sign because it came out to $135.13..... does anyone wanna tell me my clearance from the back of the seats and the trunk floor yet?

Paying in full is my prefered methoud. I just like to get deposits to make sure people dont drop out on me. I hear the aluminum stock is in, but I havent seen it yet.

Is the second group going to go through and just sell the other ones later? I'm sure there will be people interested later, even though that might not be ideal... I'm still definitely in for one, could pay in full whenever :cool:.

yep i'm eager. this will go nicely with the new coilovers i just got in. now i just have to get an OMP front strut tower bar

4th GB
1)95pgt-t
2)slicktsax
3)n2n20
4)qbcsvt
5)SVT Loki
6)TSTSE
7)TSTMTCSVT4923
8)Zerohour

5th GB
1)SVTkid
2)SVT3C
3)JJames
4)Fordman302
5)hotdimmes
6)desiato
7)
8)

just wondering if there are any left and if so how much including shipping to the uk. cheers martin

4th GB
1)95pgt-t
2)slicktsax
3)n2n20
4)qbcsvt
5)SVT Loki
6)TSTSE
7)TSTMTCSVT4923
8)Zerohour

5th GB
1)SVTkid
2)SVT3C
3)JJames
4)Fordman302
5)hotdimmes
6)desiato
7)svttour
8)

Haha, say what?

You said this is definetaly the last GB that you will be doing for your RSTB!

Y not do it with a big bang and add some color or something...... I would be more then happy to pay more for powdercoating and such!:shrug:

And i think it would be cool!

- amyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back