• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

robsdaace HID kit..

A friend of mine localy has the hookup for h.i.d's I havent advertised cause I havent bought anything from him yet and wanna check them out before I did, plus I did not want to post while your G.B was going on.

plug and play.. no splicing, no cutting, NOTHING.. come with brackets n everything to be able to bolt them down n stay in place... you tell me the headlight bulb size and i send you that same kit...

awesome glare :rolleyes:

hid.jpg

Last edited:
awesome glare :rolleyes:

hid.jpg

Thats becasue my front end was about 2ft from my garage door..I had a car right behind the SVT so i couldnt back out anymore..And NO there is no glare like you see in the picture..Im not the best picture taker..So ask before you post somthing stupid like you just did pimp o licious

Thats becasue my front end was about 2ft from my garage door..I had a car right behind the SVT so i couldnt back out anymore..And NO there is no glare like you see in the picture..Im not the best picture taker..So ask before you post somthing stupid like you just did pimp o licious

it doesn't matter if you are 2 feet or 20 feet, there is horrendous glare and absolutely no cut-off. putting HID kits in reflector housing is stupid and unsafe.

hey pimpalicious dont hate on what other people like... he likes them and so does the rest of the forum.... i believe one can do w/e they want with their own car whether you consider it RICE or not... their time and money... if you dont like it then good for you keep it to your self the man is happy with them... and just like the picture says "proper OEM HID" the contour isnt a mercdes or a lexus or beemer.. obviously a projector will look alot better

Last edited:
hey pimpalicious dont hate on what other people like... he likes them and so does the rest of the forum.... i believe one can do w/e they want with their own car whether you consider it RICE or not... their time and money... if you dont like it then good for you keep it to your self the man is happy with them... and just like the picture says "proper OEM HID" the contour isnt a mercdes or a lexus or beemer.. obviously a projector will look alot better

lmao, if a person posts pictures online they better be ready for the criticism. HID's without projectors are unsafe. Might as well take a couple lugs off your wheels while your at it. :shrug:

how are they unsafe?? go meet up with him and look str8 at the headlights and watch how there is no glare... all the kits i've sold have no glare what so ever... crappy pictures may of caused the "glare" or not being aimed right also...

i hate to burst your bubble pimpalicious but some of the first cars to have HIDs standard used reflector housings. Acura! the TL the CL. Lexus had a number of them the same way. unsafe... all i could do was laugh at that. sorry dont mean to be an a-hole but what you're saying is a little ridiculous. HIDs in general have been proven to be safer in almost every aspect of their use. it could be the difference between seeing that kid in the dark neighborhood or running them over, or seeing that deer as another car passes and you cannot have your brights on yet. unsafe... its only unsafe if someone is stupid enough to look into them. hell even in drivers ed they teach you to look to the right side of the road...

Back