• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Bought a new ride for my wife

ryanblacksvt

I'm the Dork who ran 14.9 on PassTime. :)
Well we went today and bought my wife a new ride. Its an amazing feeling that I paid off my black csvt today, bought Stazi's car outright last friday and then went and bought this today for my wife outright.

2005 Chevy Trailblazer 26k miles, sunrook,sat radio,dual climate controll,rear climate controll,6 disc in dash changer,side steps,fog lamps,v-6 (great for gas mileage),tow package,4/46 warantee!

056.jpg

055.jpg

054.jpg

057.jpg

lol yeah lately yes,lol more than you know but hey I am getting what we have needed and wanted for YEARS and definitly what my wife deserves for her years and years of sacrafice driving a unreliable vehicle.

:laugh: Nice truck Ryan- :cool: I remember your wife's jeep, was a tad beat even 3 years ago. :shocked: :help:

cool!
Man, that's a lot of happy stuff going on at once.
It's gonna take you a long time to come down off of that high!

The car parked in front of her new car, is that her old one?

Yeah Trey and ob come on down guys, we can have a meet when the turbo car gets here man.

Yes frenchblue thats her old p.o.s its about dead but still has a little life left in her. We are VERY happy with the new ride.

Alex I wont get rid of the rook rack, she loves the way it looks. And the door ding strips are body color so they will stay.

Tuned-who are you, I dont remember that screen name, but yes 3 years ago it was dying too,lol

lol yes I am still very excited,lol Ohh ok thats Chad. Hey man long time no hear from dude.

No aftermarket radio is going in, its perfect for her, sat radio,6 disc in dash. I will put a small sub in the trunk but thats it for audio.

Back