• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Attn: Reebs

Status
Not open for further replies.
rofl, I still can't believe he did that

Lol, no damage was done though. ;)

ATTN reebs, stop calling me expecting it to be your boss. LOL, j/k you've got better.

I've only made that mistake about 5 times. :) I am always confused to hear your voice when I thought it was my broker I was calling. :crazy: You pick it up and I have a pause of silence out of confusion. :troutslap:

And to OP, possibly tomorrow evening.... I think I misplaced your phone number, so shoot me a pm with that again. My PM box is clear again, for now.

Just adding to the list, nothing against reebs. He still hasn't taken apart his parts car. so i can get the stuff my car needs. Which will be good so that todras will stop *****ing at me about my car

Funny part is you're such a DBag todras brought the parts all the way from Grand Rapids for you to stiff him.

Way to GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did tell him that i wasnt going to buy them from him. I think the day befor he left. i guess he didnt get the pm. I didnt have time to call him cause i was busy. im also pretty sure i said i was sorry to him for the trouble

cage match... well atleast im faster(from being so small), if i can dodge his attacks maybe i could win...:blackeye:

You're faster? LOL Highly doubtable.
I bet I still run a sub 5 second 40. Ran a 4.42 senior year of HS.

So I highly doubt you're faster even though I haven't touched a weight in 7 years

You're faster? LOL Highly doubtable.
I bet I still run a sub 5 second 40. Ran a 4.42 senior year of HS. B 4 the dinosaurs

So I highly doubt you're faster even though I haven't touched a weight in 700 years
fixed
i dont know man ive seen you move....not so fast
ive seen devanmc...little guy+young=fast
but god for bid devanmc if he got a hold of you:cry:
im willing to promote this for the next meet i will be taking odds:laugh:
devan with these odds we can make a killing :laugh:

Last edited:
you have time to PM him and not call him...LAME excuse!

i had sent the pm before he had called.

But steeda whats better motivation?
Not wanting to end up in the hospital or wanting to kick a kids a**. i think i can run faster scared then you can angry

Last edited:
The odds of you getting me angry are slim to none. I got money barge is faster than you.

see steeda hang out with me for a little while now your turning gangster:laugh: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back