• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Louisville area meet

Louisville area meet

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea I just found out that I have a double on the 8th and they are both weddings so I'm not getting out of that. So it looks like the 22nd is the way to go. Reball is probably much better than skiing as for cost. I'm pretty sure its about $75 a person total unless we can bring like 20-25 people.

ok i have another focus owner whose not on the focus forums who would be willing to join us for reball on the 22nd. that puts us at 10-11 people with the focus guys.

kugakrazy, see if thats ok with the focus guys. im also thinking we should all meet up somewhere before hand either for food or just so no one gets lost. im thinking bww in springhurst? let me know by tuesday if you can and ill call wednesday to see about reserving it for us.

as of right now we have

1. striker2
2. kugakrazy
3. svttouruofl
4. beyondloadedse
5. ScootySVT15
6. James - my friend with the focus
7. RAYSVT

edit: forgot raysvt
RAYSVT said anyday except for the 29th for him.

Last edited:
Drew03zx3
xryan85x
tugboat
catmostfeared
josh roach
spartan117

Do you have a price for the reball? About how much will it be?

with 12 people (which doesnt look like that will be an issue) its $30 for 2-3 hours. it includes equipment rental, unlimited air, and unlimited balls.

what is reball? :)

I'd like to join... if the date gets set, let me know... I'll see if I can come...

what is reball? :)

I'd like to join... if the date gets set, let me know... I'll see if I can come...

reball is basically paintball only instead of using balls of paint that explodes and makes a mess, you use "soft" rubber balls. its all the same equipment. right now it looks like the date is going to be March 22nd.

yeah. im gonna go ahead and say its going to be the 22nd. i will call open range tomorrow if or wednesday and see what time i can get for us.

If you all want to meet at the Kroger parking lot at the Summit at 11:30 and eat some lunch before we roll down to the reball place thats cool. I'll be there and some of the Focus guys might be. There are alot of food options around the Summit, and its just a hop skip away from Crestwood.
Dumbass move? Heres my number if you need to contact me on Saturday.
(its in your PM)
My name's Greg, and just mention Contour when saying hi and I wont cuss you out :)

Last edited:
PM has been sent to everyone with directions and my number as well as kugakrazys number.

Greg that means you can delete your number from your post so you dont get too many spam calls. :D

Back