• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Newest SVT Owner...

JesusFreak

Hard-core CEG'er
...is my wife!

We found a great deal on this car locally... but not without some problems!

Needs new transmission with good synchros, (third gear grind is annoying the crap out of her), needs fuel pump, needs side skirts, hood and grill, (hopefully OB1 has them for me) and needs a 2000 SVT MAF. But so far she is extremely happy with her car, and I (with a few cegers help) will be fixing it for her, and then she will really love it!

Without furthur ado, the first picture we took of it, sorry its a cell phone pic:

4616391119.jpg

There will be more when we have time to clean it all up and take some good pics!

Also, the guy put a jokey SVT on the grill that my wife wouldnt let me peel off, but this is exactly how we bought it, so it will be fun to watch the changes!

*BTW, my wife is not that ugly in real life, camera phone FTL! LOL!

lol....she has no teeth. And whats with the lump on the her forehead...lol

Sorry...Im sure shes as beautiful as the SVT.

She is much prettier then the SVT, but thats cause the SVT is busted, I am sure it will be a close match when I get a new hood, skirts, and grill!

I'll be driving the SVT down with Joe friday, and she is coming down later that evening in the zetec, and Im sure the trip back will be vice versa, she is ready to do all those mean things I use to do to her in the zetec, like flooring it for a few seconds and not letting catch back up... this is going to get nasty I am sure!

Sweet Kyle. Thats why you called me this morning sorry I got hammered yesterday. She needs to sign on CEG now.

in order to be part of the crew she has to go through initiation. That means a flash is in order lol j/k no seriously

in order to be part of the crew she has to go through initiation. That means a flash is in order lol j/k no seriously

Well, luckily for her, she has flashed a current member many times, so the initiation is finished, LOL!

hey kyle..nice score..now part that zetec pile out and send me the fenders..i've got a brand new unpainted svt skirt just begging for a home:laugh:

Sweet Deal, another T-Red living on :cool:

Congrats to the Mrs. on her new ride.

Now get to work :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I wish we would have waited a couple of weeks on our other stuff. We could have worked out some good trades. Did you ask the guy about the suspension?

I wish we would have waited a couple of weeks on our other stuff. We could have worked out some good trades. Did you ask the guy about the suspension?

Yeah, looks like lowering springs on stock struts, which will not be like that for long, wife wants a BAT Kit, and a BAT Rear Sway Bar. She has a long list of mods already, but I need to focus on getting it to run perfect before any of that.

Back