• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

All Svt's in FL

fordman302

Hard-core CEG'er
Hi there i have been to a few car shows here in town.Ft.Myers Fl area.Not one Svt contour.Or just a average contour.Would like to get a few svts in the local area to come meet up.or if anyone knows of any contour meets around here please let me know i would love to attend one.Im tired of seeing these damn neon meets.(SRT-4).Yes they get mad when you call me neons.
Well the help would be very thankful.

I'm down with that. Could it possibly be in Tampa? Ft. Myers is kind of far for a weekend trip. I personally think there needs to be more meets in FL!

There hasn't been a real Contour meet in a long time(if ever) in FL. There are occasionally Cougar meets in Orlando that I'm sure some Contours show up every once in awhile.

If we ever plan a meet, it needs to be way in advance, so people can make plans ahead of time. But I'm down for any meet near the Tampa/St. Pete area, any father I may have to make plans. Orlando might be a good place to make a Floridian Contour meet since its pretty much the center of the state.

Last edited:
Orlando might be a good place to make a Floridian Contour meet since its pretty much the center of the state.
Orlando sounds great! I agree, it needs to be set at least a 3-4 weeks in advance. I swear there are at least 6 or 7 CSVT's in Ocala, but i only know of one (including myself) that is on CEG.

Marty

Orlando is far from me but im down i'll do the 3 hr drive to meet up.Yeah a 3 week in advance notice is right.But if anyone wants to meet in ft.myers this weekend PM me.
Also.If we all want to get together in orlando tampa st.Pete area.Count me in as well.

What we need to do is find a CEGer in the orlando area that is willing to host the meet and get any events organized if we decide to go that route. If we decide on a mod meet then the host has to offer his driveway as a place for us to work on any car that may be getting modded. Also someone who is willing to let anyone that may be too tired/drunk to make the drive home the same day. Once this happens and a 3 week in advance notice is placed. We can start a new thread with the appropriate title and an attendace chart can begin from there.

Thats fine with me the more the better. As long as its cool with whomever hosts it. Also youve been Pmed.

Lets wait to see what Randy says when he chimes in!!. Chris are you signed onto AIM? IM me samplewon.

I would have hosted but unfortunately I live in a condo so there's no place to park and work on cars. C'mon, someone step up to the plate!!!!

Yeah all sounds good..Who ever is in the orlando area should find a place and host it.Since i live about 3 hrs south of orlando.Keep me informed on whats going on.

Back