• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NE-CEG boob conversation

The tech was young & hot...the room was dimly lit, I was on a table. It was the best chest massage I've ever had. Hard nipples were unavoidable but weren't much of an obstacle due to the gel she was using...I'd be lying if I said I wasn't wet.

Not a huge deal, no earth-shattering orgasms...wish she would've asked me to return the favor :(

I think I mentioned before that my first girlfriend's brother was a doctor & she was the administrator of the practice...we had alot of fun there :eek:

The tech was young & hot...the room was dimly lit, I was on a table. It was the best chest massage I've ever had. Hard nipples were unavoidable but weren't much of an obstacle due to the gel she was using...I'd be lying if I said I wasn't wet.

Not a huge deal, no earth-shattering orgasms...wish she would've asked me to return the favor :(

I think I mentioned before that my first girlfriend's brother was a doctor & she was the administrator of the practice...we had alot of fun there :eek:

I hereby nominate this post as one of the greatest posts in the history of this forum.

Back