• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NE-CEG boob conversation

I can see exactly what you would do, and it's cracking me up:laugh:

You mean you can picture me heading to the ladies room to spray myself down with Oust? because that's what has happened when I find my clothes have lingering cooking smells on them at work. :laugh:

Sometimes I do wish there's a camera on me, so I can view later and laugh at myself.

speaking of cooking kim, i am rather disappointed in the lunch you prepared for your husband.
i dont even think that qualified as a sammich!

hehe...i is gonna get schmacked!

you didn't not say it either. :D

I've determined that I can no longer wear bras while I cook supper.
I've been noticing the cooking smells leech into the bras, so the next day, I'll be sitting at work and be like "wtf, it's 8:00 am and I smell pizza?!"

Wait, You actually cook your own pizza! :crazy:

I bet it's just a frozen pizza. :laugh:

Last edited:

Wait... Cooking her own pizza is what you picked up on, hell I lost track everything she said after the 2nd line.

I know where I'm eating dinner the next time I'm out your way.:laugh: If only I could talk my wifey into that.. She likes her bras

Last edited:
I guess I'll throw this link out there for all to enjoy. I found it by getting sucked into a Break.com binge kicked off by (can't remember the CEG'er's name)'s numa numa remix.

French game show for those of us that enjoy the tatas! :crazy:

Linky

You mean you can picture me heading to the ladies room to spray myself down with Oust? because that's what has happened when I find my clothes have lingering cooking smells on them at work. :laugh:

Sometimes I do wish there's a camera on me, so I can view later and laugh at myself.
I was thinking more along the lines of intial reaction....
Here are Kim's Pizza Bra faces in order...
:zzz: :ponder: :drool: :shocked: :eek:
That's cuz it's hard to keep her out of the picture :laugh:

I keed I keed!
No matter how much you keed, she's still gunna kick your ass:laugh:

I would tear them up!

That's cuz it's hard to keep her out of the picture :laugh:

I keed I keed!
lol!
bootyshake.gif

speaking of cooking kim, i am rather disappointed in the lunch you prepared for your husband.
i dont even think that qualified as a sammich!

hehe...i is gonna get schmacked!
what's wrong with tuna in a pita pocket? :p well the pocket was kinda ripping when I stuffed it. I ifred

I bet it's just a frozen pizza. :laugh:
0006414404276_LG.jpg

:laugh:
It's actually pretty tastey. I add chopped garlic and red pepper flake to the sauce and put a bunch of different shredded cheeses on top.
Mike gets peppers and onions and I make myself a mushroom one. :)

you didn't not say it either. :D

I've been noticing the cooking smells leech into the bras, so the next day, I'll be sitting at work and be like "wtf, it's 8:00 am and I smell pizza?!"

...only due to experience, I lol'd :eek:

I've been wondering what persuasion Royalblue is...some of the posts I see look as if a silly girl wrote them. Do you have big boobs?

...only due to experience, I lol'd :eek:

I've been wondering what persuasion Royalblue is...some of the posts I see look as if a silly girl wrote them. Do you have big boobs?
I think you might have taken some of my post out of context:help: I have man boobs. like I said nobody wants to see that:eek::eek:

Back