• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NE-CEG boob conversation

Multi-boob last night...

2 straight girls
1 lesbitarian

The one straight girl was walking by my group of friends, she has been teasing me since Nov btw, and one of the guys I was with commented on her cleavage. I, being an asshole, took the liberty of touching them & saying "let's see them". She promptly smacked me & said "you already did". What's wrong w/ a recap? She had a new boyfriend there & wasn't having it. Damn straight girls in a gay bar.

I was chatting with the second straight girl when she ordered another drink. Knowing she was diabetic, I asked what she was doing drinking so much. She threw her leg around me & said "I'm going home w/ you tonight". Yay me, I proceded to make-out w/ & grope her. For the record the going home part never happened. Damn straight girls in a gay bar.

The lesbo finally broke up w/ her out-of-town girlfriend & we got down to some business - well, the kind of business you can get away w/ in public w/ your clothes on...looks like I have a date this weekend, finally. Damn those straight girls in a gay bar.

Last edited:
dirty whores! :blackeye:

the two straight girls hate each other...I was trying to make that work for me. Who wants the PP's attention more? They're both in their early 20's, young & vengeful...mmmm

were there straight dudes at the bar too?

yesh...in fact quite a bit last night because it was someone's (gay)birthday...they (friends & family) were getting restless & irritated from the dance music, makes me nervous.

the straight girl w/ a boyfriend has a twin sister that's gay, which is why she comes in...not to mention, this is one of the only bars in town allowing smoking (not legal), which has brought in a few undesirables.

It's just a regular old tavern, you really wouldn't know the difference, other than the occassional making out/groping, lol...pool tables, juke box, same crap different persuasion. Last night was karaoke, which brings in a few straights too. No rainbow flags...

Last edited:
I was just making the assumption that the straight girls were trying to get the straight guys in a tizz by kissing other chicks.

sometimes straight guys bring their girls in to try to pick up another girl for threesomes, I've seen them try to whore their girls out too...

the funny ones are the guys that walk in & hang around thinking it's the azn sauna located in the front of the building...until they figure out there aren't any smelly azn girls wanting to give them a goo tyme. Although, the smelly azn girls are alot of fun when they wander in.

cigarettes, booze & like they haven't showered in a week & haven't brushed their teeth...ever

I'm mean, ya peeps in the bar smell like cigarettes & booze, but not quite to this extent...oh god, when they cook up there it comes through all the vents & the place winds up smelling like cabbage or cat or something. The standing joke is "they are doing their laundry"

so if you can keep them at a distance from your face they are alot of fun...like the one that drug me onto the dance floor & stripped, rubbing all over WHORE!!!...I had to say no when her nekkid azz followed me to the bathroom. She bit my ex's cheek when my ex wouldn't kiss her. She was also beating up on the guys, funny- the madame came in & drug her crazy azz back to work...cursing in azn. There's been a few that have come in, Connie, by far was the nuttiest.

From what I understand they have a big hot tub & a giant walk-in shower up there...too bad they don't use them.

Let me get this straight there is a sauna w/ slutty azn chicks adjacent to a bar that has lezbo action, are there pearly gates around anywhere? :) The only thing I want in my pm box is a membership card!

Let me get this straight there is a sauna w/ slutty azn chicks adjacent to a bar that has lezbo action, are there pearly gates around anywhere? :) The only thing I want in my pm box is a membership card!

Did you miss the part about the Asian (azn is not a bloody word people) broads needing packs of Tic Tacs and bars of Irish Spring?

Did you miss the part about the Asian (azn is not a bloody word people) broads needing packs of Tic Tacs and bars of Irish Spring?

lol! not so much on the pearly gates

bar entrance in rear...whore action on the store front. I'd love to do something w/ the other empty space up front, but who would patronize a business w/ a whore house next to it & a gay bar around the back? We need a good deli downtown, but I don't think anyone would want to eat there, lol

441.jpg

Perhaps you should open a sexy deli then. ;)
Every sandwich name is an innuendo.
It could be a specialty shop that does more than just deli sandwiches.
You could have sexy candies and desserts.
Maybe even edible clothing.

Perhaps you should open a sexy deli then. ;)
Every sandwich name is an innuendo.
It could be a specialty shop that does more than just deli sandwiches.
You could have sexy candies and desserts.
Maybe even edible clothing.

you may have something there...the specialty will be tongue sammich

I'm gonna think about this

I can never remember the name of the place up front...there's sooo many of them around here...I will go look out my window, brb

someone mention boobs?

633696921473518810-imsorry.jpg

Last edited:
Back