• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Flywheel Insert from Ultra Rev

JesusFreak

Hard-core CEG'er
Has anyone ordered a new friction insert for the Spec/Fidanza flywheel from ultrarev.com?

I ordered 1, and they shipped me two, so I think they made a mistake, but want to make sure they dont jsut send you two to the package, or if they made a mistake. I also dont beleive they are doubled up as the one i took off was as thin as 1 of these...

Thanks!

(BTW, fidanza makes the SPEC flywheel for them, I took the spec sticker off, and it has the fidanza part number underneath it etched into the flywheel!)

The replacement friction plates come packaged like that for some reason, only one of them should fit the contour flywheel though

The replacement friction plates come packaged like that for some reason, only one of them should fit the contour flywheel though

No, my package came as two also and both were identical and both fit the fidanza/spec contour flywheel. I don't know why they sell two, but you didn't get two for the price of one; they just charged you for two and gave you two. There price is for two even though they don't state it from my experience.

Reebs

No, my package came as two also and both were identical and both fit the fidanza/spec contour flywheel. I don't know why they sell two, but you didn't get two for the price of one; they just charged you for two and gave you two. There price is for two even though they don't state it from my experience.

Reebs

Cool, well then, I guess I wont be calling them to send one back! Thanks!

Back