• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my svt is done (almost)

111R

Veteran CEG'er
just got my car back from the shop and took some pix. i have a small tunning problem but should be in order very soon. also i am going to have my innovate wire wrapped because its getting too hot. i am also getting a turbo bag in a couple weeks.

i have to thank a few people:

-joey- thanks for everything you have done fo me and spending so much time on the phone and building such a wonderful product
-tom- thank you for helping me with my questions and thank you for building a fine product
-alex (pudmunkey) - thank you so much for making such a beautiful gauge pod. the shop who put it in said it was the best pod they had seen and had been done by a true craftsman
-josh (pole120) - thank you for building my soild-mounts and for optimizing my throttle body
-bradness - thank you for building my ttca's and endlinks; i always enjoy reading your posts as they are jam packed with information
-steve/john the mechanic - thank you both for making my sfc's (before boost this was the best mod for my car) and thank you john for all the work you have done for me. thank you steve for telling me about WR headers -- my car sounds sooo nice now
-nima (96BlackSE) - thanks for making such purdy udp's they work great
-ceg - thank you for providing me with information and fun

if i am forgetting someone i am sorry

thanks all

-ary

Picture040.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Picture042.jpg

I like that CF trunk lid the way you have it, with the chrome strip and the reflector area painted red.

It's cool that you've got that aggressive trunk lid and the power to back up the look.

very nice ary! just clean your motor(dirt). it takes forever but its well worth it IMO. I'm starting to get the ball rolling on my svt. funds are coming in.

Damn it Pud he got his gauge pod before me:cry: . Nice install, I think you might need a better exhaust:crazy:.

Aaron

Damn it Pud he got his gauge pod before me:cry: . Nice install, I think you might need a better exhaust:crazy:.

Aaron

Ary has had his for over a year now! lol these are the first instal pics ive seen... I thought he threw it out :)

Looks familiar. :) Glad to see it on, but please cut an inch or two off of the silicone coupler coming out of the compressor side of the turbo for asthestic purposes! :) Other than that, keep up the good work and enjoy it. By the way, how does your BOV sound vented back into the airstream?

And don't worry about the exhaust, I have stock catback piping on my 3L turbo too! For now at least...

These turbos are popping up everywhere, very good... means nautilus is doing good.

Comments, how much did the shop charge you to install everything?

Comments, how much did the shop charge you to install everything?

Yeah, good question Robert. It seems that shops charge over $1,000. Anyone who needs a kit installed around Michigan, PM Robert or myself. We will do it for $995 in a day, guarenteed. :) Seriously though... PM me for install quotes! :D

Stock exhaust?

I bet that thing sounds sweet as hell.

it really really does!!! my brother says its sounds like it has the "rasp" of a m3 :drool: my dad was saying how standing next to it its sooo loud but its very very quiet. i think its quieter now then the car has ever been before.

reebs, only when standing outside the car at low speeds can you hear any turbo noise. with all the windows down you cant really hear anything at all.

how much did the shop charge you to install everything?

this is what the shop did for me iirc:

-turbo kit
-ps/alt udp's
-battery relocation kit
-replace radiator (mine gave while being removed i guess-- no charge)
-install guage pod and gauges
-WR headers
-new 03 escape oil pan
-install and buy innovate wb

the kit installed was a flat fee of $1000. wild pony motorsports installed the kit and did a very professional job.

this is what the shop did for me iirc:

-turbo kit
-ps/alt udp's
-battery relocation kit
-replace radiator (mine gave while being removed i guess-- no charge)
-install guage pod and gauges
-WR headers
-new 03 escape oil pan
-install and buy innovate wb

the kit installed was a flat fee of $1000. wild pony motorsports installed the kit and did a very professional job.

that seems like a pretty good price for all the work you had done

Back