• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Selling 99 Contour SVT

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcorion

New CEG'er
I am looking for the right category to put this. I am selling my SVT due to "excessive amount of cars" in my house. SVT is silver frost with 116,000 miles, beautiful condition inside and out with new tires, brakes and just installed a rear wing with functional brake light built in. Stock except:

K&N Filter
3 inch exhaust from cat back (kinda loud).

Extra, extra, extra, extra clean. I will post updated pics or e-mail them to whoever asks. I live in Alpharetta GA guys and the car will be soled locally as well. Drives perfect, needs nothing.

Asking 4k.

"What is the average speed of a swallow?"
"African or European?"
"Uh, I don't know that..... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Cannot place in classifieds, not a member yet for 30 days.

What kind of motor guys? Its a 99 SVT Contour so its the SVT motor....200hp high output V6.

Cannot place in classifieds, not a member yet for 30 days.

What kind of motor guys? Its a 99 SVT Contour so its the SVT motor....200hp high output V6.

The reason we were asking what kind of motor is because of this thread:

http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=14570

Not saying your car doesn't have an SVT motor, but after the ordeal I've been through other people might start asking more questions about what motor they get with a car since there are some shady people out there. In no way is the word shady directed toward you. Good luck with the sale!

The reason we were asking what kind of motor is because of this thread:

http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=14570

Not saying your car doesn't have an SVT motor, but after the ordeal I've been through other people might start asking more questions about what motor they get with a car since there are some shady people out there. In no way is the word shady directed toward you. Good luck with the sale!
LMFAO ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Look at the top of this page for the local classifieds buddy. you can post there but just no price

Look at the top of this page for the local classifieds buddy. you can post there but just no price

I will check it out, under the impression that you cant post unless your a member for 30 days.

Thanks.

I will check it out, under the impression that you cant post unless your a member for 30 days.

You're correct as far as the public classifieds having specific membership requirements, but icy is referring to the classifieds thread within the Southeast forum only.
Each region was allowed to do a local only classifieds, condensed into a single thread for items that people want to sell to their local members, rather than offer it to the entire community.

ROFL!!!!

SE Suspension or SVT Suspension????

(dude its a joke, makin fun of Fordman302, he's a fraud, your not though as far as im concerned:cool: )

Ok look smart @ss theres a BAT kit on the car if you wanna keep talking then PM and talk to me dont be saying things behind my back about me..Makes you look like a punk

ROFL!!!!

SE Suspension or SVT Suspension????

(dude its a joke, makin fun of Fordman302, he's a fraud, your not though as far as im concerned:cool: )

that wasn't behind your back.. it was on a PUBLIC FORUM.

Get over it. you so convieniently forgt to NOTIFY YOUR person of your situation when selling it.. so people may oh-so-convieniently forget to NOTIFY YOU that they said something. After all.. according to YOU, its up to YOU to check out those things for yourself. if you don't ASK, its YOUR FAULT.

so... you should start asking every single person if they talked about you, or... its your mistake, right? same logic.. still sounds just as shady, and underhanded...

Ok look smart @ss theres a BAT kit on the car if you wanna keep talking then PM and talk to me dont be saying things behind my back about me..Makes you look like a punk

:cry: im so sorry. please dont say mean things to me. i dont wanna look like a punk. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: oh and you can say ass......ass:shocked: .

I heart Ray! Hey, if this kid ate were we ate in SA he'd leave cryin' his eye's out after ten mintues of being there!!!!:laugh:

LMFAO @U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA dude I hope for your sake the judge is in a good mood when your case goes to court.

RUN JOHN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how far do i need to run? Towards him? OR away??? im confused LOL!!!!!!!!!!:crazy:

Trey, your a punk for posting this! your gettin a kick in the JUNK!

guys joes car had an SE motor in it with svt bolt ons. i thought everyone knew that. that car ran with svts all day long. a bat trans with lsd and bat shocks. and ray is right. he only said new OEM motor not svt. but o well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back