• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official bring your g/f to CEG thread and kick AJ's nuts

devan.jpg

Wow, i go and work on my car for a couple hours and miss all the excitement.

Devan, seriously, you need to dump this chick and find one that doesn't think she walks on water.

If you're having trouble breaking free from her, i'm sure i could point you toward an agency that deals with relationship abuse. I know you're probably afraid of leaving her, but you really need to just break it off before she really hurts you... like pushing you down the stairs, or an accidental stabbing.

If you want some real help, feel free to PM me. You just gotta be strong and take the first step.

she's not abusive, even bagged knows i dont listen. maybe i should work on that? Haha what happened with those soft tacos?

See kids what happens when you introduce your s/o to CEG? :laugh: especially when you don't fully understand how EGL rolls.

I'm inclined to believe we shouldn't have anymore talk of a 15 year old giving up the "puss" in this thread though. :nonono: Makes me think some parents should be contacted or something...
Do parents not monitor their kids online activity ever? damn!

See kids what happens when you introduce your s/o to CEG? :laugh: especially when you don't fully understand how EGL rolls.

I'm inclined to believe we shouldn't have anymore talk of a 15 year old giving up the "puss" in this thread though. :nonono: Makes me think some parents should be contacted or something...
Do parents not monitor their kids online activity ever? damn!

meh... if she's 15 and giving it up already, not much the parents can do at this point. especially if she's referring to having sex as "getting puss". :laugh:

Man, I figured this thread would be a firestorm this morning. I'm sorely dissapointed.

I better go get some "puss" to make me feel better.

wow all i can say is wow.

i will never let any girl, girlfriend, mother, grandmother, or anything that has a V and knows me near this site. for fear of what i just looked through.

Though she does have more post then MrsReebs and maybe NotBagged :shrug:

and thought it might seem like you guys were just busting balls and what not. you do realize you were arguing with a 15 year old no matter how you look at it right??

Last edited:
You're telling me in 11th grade you weren't slamming chicks?

not 15 yr olds. i wouldn't touch an underclassman. :help:

besides, what does that have to do with what i said? i didn't say it was good bad or indifferent about it.... just that if your 15 year old is already doing the hibbidy gibbidy, it's already too late to stop it.

Back