• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

Just called on it for a friend and apparently he is having it fixed and reselling it for about $3k. :rolleyes: Apparently it was an issue with the clutch line...

I think the original seller wanted like $3500 or $3K for it. You made fun of him for it. :laugh:

Went to look at houses last night, and the one we really wanted to see, we couldn't get into it! The lock box code was either wrong or broken. :rolleyes:

Is anyone here a member in SVTOA or is it all Mustangs again?

I'm on SVTOAC, but I really don't post there alot, probably check the forums like every other week. The club president works with Chris on the 3L SVT's and the assistant director has a 3L SVT.

I don't drive down to Apple Valley for the meetings anymore, it just isn't fun to hang around a bunch of older people with money...

I'm on SVTOAC, but I really don't post there alot, probably check the forums like every other week. The club president works with Chris on the 3L SVT's and the assistant director has a 3L SVT.

I don't drive down to Apple Valley for the meetings anymore, it just isn't fun to hang around a bunch of older people with money...

Chris = Me BTW for those wondering... lol

I agree with the old/money comment. Would be nice to buy a new Cobra or GT500 every year.

Back