• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

This is starting to get old... Saw a house hit the market this morning, met most of my requirements. Setup appt to see it at 5PM, just heard it's already sold. WTFBBQ :confused:

This is starting to get old... Saw a house hit the market this morning, met most of my requirements. Setup appt to see it at 5PM, just heard it's already sold. WTFBBQ :confused:

Most likely illegal dealings with realtors. They set up the meetings with friends and hold off showing it to anyone else.....then they have their partner submit a bid. Then they show it off for other people but say there is a bid on it and sold....so they don't bid on it. You wouldn't believe how often it happens.

Apparently there were 6 bids this morning.

How the crap can people even bid that quick on a house? Do they harass their realtor into showing it to them right away in the morning? And wouldn't you think a bank would wait until the last showing before they accept an offer?

Say the Realtor is Edina Reality. I've heard that Edina Reality people get to see the house for about a week before it's up on the market for everyone to see.

Holy ????. The house we have been eying for 1 1/2 years is finally going up for sale. $90K. It last sold for $160K. Only 1 1/2 acres but we don't care....it is only a 1/2 mile walk to her lake lot!!! It isn't listed listed yet, but the bank gave the go ahead to realtors to start listing it

Holy ????. The house we have been eying for 1 1/2 years is finally going up for sale. $90K. It last sold for $160K. Only 1 1/2 acres but we don't care....it is only a 1/2 mile walk to her lake lot!!! It isn't listed listed yet, but the bank gave the go ahead to realtors to start listing it

Ohhh snap. :)

I found another one I might go look at :laugh: At least there are plenty out there.

well this month is goping to be crazy. I start a new job in Ramsey on the 22nd! Im moving from duluth!!!!

Hop and a skip away from me. Wife's folks live in Ramsey off Armstrong and 156th. Nice area, lots of land that's for sure. I wish I had one of the lots over there with like 3 acres to spare

Back