• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

got moar? :cool:

here ya go sir, and the car goes like stink :D
IMG_0294.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0163.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

for redline:
DSC_0168.jpg

Nice car. I test drove a used one with an auto at a dealer a few years ago. I was not at all impressed with the auto's performance. Overall the looks and interior were great though. I spent some time on the forums looking up mods and it seems you can't get too much more out of the motors without running into trouble. Still... if I found one for a good price and it was a manual I'd probably get one. :)

BTW get some nicer lugs your hurting the feelings of that massive brake system. :)

Nice car. I test drove a used one with an auto at a dealer a few years ago. I was not at all impressed with the auto's performance. Overall the looks and interior were great though. I spent some time on the forums looking up mods and it seems you can't get too much more out of the motors without running into trouble. Still... if I found one for a good price and it was a manual I'd probably get one. :)

BTW get some nicer lugs your hurting the feelings of that massive brake system. :)

yeah, that is what he is finding also with performance mods. his is a manual. went to pennsilvania to get it.

16 gallons of beer, over $1000 in real fire works, a lake, and a fire. This is going to be one interesting weekend!!!

yup! Welcome to my world!!! When you think you find a good house, you see it again and then you find all the flaws! Or the real good deals are gone in under a day because someone is freinds with a realtor.

Exactly!

Or I find one that looks nice until I map it out and realize it's an extra 20 miles too far. Or has a shopping center in the backyard or something similar.

I think my problem is my price range and what I want, it's hard to find a house that's only ~30 years old that needs the kind of TLC I am willing to do and in my price range. :(

Exactly!

Or I find one that looks nice until I map it out and realize it's an extra 20 miles too far. Or has a shopping center in the backyard or something similar.

I think my problem is my price range and what I want, it's hard to find a house that's only ~30 years old that needs the kind of TLC I am willing to do and in my price range. :(

yeah, normally no one who has a house that is under 30 years old trashes it. :laugh:

Back