• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

what's the obsession with living out there in no man's land?

I agree, I'd go nuts if I lived in the middle of no where and had to drive hours for shopping/food/gas/etc. You can get a big lot and house near the cities. You just have to pay a bit more because other people want that to. I say get a house in the suburbs and then get a cabin in the middle of no where. :)

I agree, I'd go nuts if I lived in the middle of no where and had to drive hours for shopping/food/gas/etc. You can get a big lot and house near the cities. You just have to pay a bit more because other people want that to. I say get a house in the suburbs and then get a cabin in the middle of no where. :)

That house we are looking at is only 10 min away from 4 towns with a population of almost 20K people....and duluth is only 50 min away. I wouldn't say that it is in the middle of no where....we are at the edge of nowhere.

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

8 tires (big ones, 4 on wheels) in the back of a golf :)
DSC_0043.jpg

Looks good. Lets see you keep it that clean until Carcraft :crazy:

lol, it shouldnt get too dirty. i basically cleaned it for the show, so i wont have to do any heavy cleaning before the show (like buffing). the car will go back to the twin cities this month and then it will be garaged till the show. i have to go to a wedding friday in alexandrea before the show, so less work the better

Back