• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

nope, must sit in a garage a lot. the most i ever saw up there was an 84 notchback ugly thing that the guy was tring to sell for some crazy price.

as much as i like fieros, i gotta say, the 17's and lowering REALLY help the looks.

i wonder if that car is an auto or a stick. and if it is a stick i wonder if it is a 4 or 5-speed. both came in the 86 GT's. (5-speed came out mid year)

nope, must sit in a garage a lot. the most i ever saw up there was an 84 notchback ugly thing that the guy was tring to sell for some crazy price.

as much as i like fieros, i gotta say, the 17's and lowering REALLY help the looks.

i wonder if that car is an auto or a stick. and if it is a stick i wonder if it is a 4 or 5-speed. both came in the 86 GT's. (5-speed came out mid year)

the 17's do help out a lot! So, the car had 3 tranny options in one year. :crazy: Is that a decent price on it?

dont make me come up there and beat the crap out of you for even posting something that insane!

last year around this time, we had an air show. just shows you how winter will not go away this year

I kid you not

snow-3.jpg

Was in Ely for fishing opener...
Sat-

Sun-

Temps went from below 30* to over 70* in less then 18hrs... gota love the Northern part of this state :laugh:

Back