• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

Just so you guys know, SVT flywheel is now obsolete...there are some available but Steve said they are dead to Ford.

It was funny when I was talking to him, I told him what the Spec clutch did, and he said "sounds like a Spec". :laugh:

well, it is no longer 50 here today...but a pleasant 81. Ahhhhhhhh, this is good stuff. A co worker who lives in Ely had 33 last night.

well, it is no longer 50 here today...but a pleasant 81. Ahhhhhhhh, this is good stuff. A co worker who lives in Ely had 33 last night.

Yikes- I was out working on the Bronco with the doors open and there was a nice cool breeze coming off the lake. I was out until 2AM and it was still very much t-shirt weather outside... although I'm crazy when it comes to temps and what I wear.

Yikes- I was out working on the Bronco with the doors open and there was a nice cool breeze coming off the lake. I was out until 2AM and it was still very much t-shirt weather outside... although I'm crazy when it comes to temps and what I wear.

I took friday off....4 day weekend for me!

I have worked 6 straight days, my first day off is tomorrow and its supposed to be crappy out. FML. I work 55 hours next week :blackeye: I wish I could go out and enjoy this weather.

Back