• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

All I had to do was take a chain saw out to cut down some trees to make the center pieces and what my tux was supposed to look like (until she changed it anyways)...and the most important part, what the dinner will include.

yeah, were getting rings this weekend, one of the many many reason to go to the twin cities. so much crap to do this weekend, oh well.

but yeah, she has done most of the planning. im planning the honeymoon :D

:ponder:

When is car craft again? I might have to make an effort to be there this year...If I can afford it. :cry:

And while im down there I will HAVE to go to sonic. When I was jsut down tehre I didnt get to go because the lines were quite literally BLOCKS long. It was stupid.

Oh BTW Joel.... That blue supra is back at Duluth Motorsports. He said somebody is coming up from the cities to buy it on saturday.... Makes me wanna do something really foolish......

Joel you want to print me a picture in 20x30? :laugh:

I think I like this one:

d1copy.jpg

Yeah it's supposed to be extra humid here as well, but they were saying theres a chance of severe storms early evening. Looks to me like Brainerd area is where they're getting storms now.

Back