• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

Wait, she bought you? :confused:

:laugh:

lol.

gas is jumping up here tommorrow if it jumped in the cities today. looks like 4.09 down there. un northerners, go get gas right NOW.

(ther outback got 27 on the last tank. it was all hwy. not bad, but not good either imo)

Now I have to buff the crap out of the rear bumper to get it to shine nice. I picked a real bad time to redo it so I half assed it on the sanding the fiberglass down. Still looks better than what it did, and I had to redo paint on the rear fender because it flaked off so that is the main reason why I did it. Don't laugh too hard when you see it, cause when I take some time off this summer I am going to take the whole thing off and redo it completely...this was just a temp fix.

dont forget the drivers door :p

Once I find one........There was flaking off the paint there as well, but I did a quick shot of paint and you can't tell anymore. I am looking for a SVT door because of the stupid sticker thing on it that regular ones don't have. :help:

Back