• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

I almost died twice today in a 6000 pound rolling deathtrap. I took a dealer trade to little falls and brought a new Yukon XL Denali back. I hydroplaned it once and almost was in a huge pileup on the freeway.:nonono:

Needless to say its been a stressful day.

Yeah, its been snowing ALL DAY. Seriously. It was 80 on Wednesday, now its 29 and snowing, and drifting. This is friggin ridiculous. Looks like 3-5 inches here.

:help:Totally uncalled for.

Got up this morning and looks like only about 1" of new SNOW. :crazy:

Good thing Im still running the Snow tires......

now where can I get dyno-mite!

Dy-no-mite!

0433960509.jpg

funny thing is, I have never seen an episode of it.

He also starred in one of the classic B movies of our time, The Concorde: Airport '79. He's smoking a marijuana cigarette in the john of the airplane. John Davidson, who later became the host of Hollywood Squares, as you know, is also in the movie.

c9873f117405385d0f7c3906cd3b2766.jpg

haven't even heard about that movie before. :laugh:

I think I am going to take canoe out at my dad down the river near his house and fish there for a bit this summer. Nothern, Bass, Walleye, Suckers....

Last edited:
i saw clayton today. i even waved. he saw me too, and waved back it was a grand ole time.

i think the honda is going to sell this weekend. and im setting up a time to look at that golf/gti i posted. maybe, i'll drive home in a hunda, and drive back in a farfignewton. :D

I really wanna just die.. I have been working my arse off. I quit the dealerhip and so ive been working 12 hour days. Yesterday was 16 hours because I went to the cities twice.:blackeye: Didnt get back until 12:45.:blackeye: Then had to be up at six. Double :blackeye::blackeye:.

Back