• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

i use to work for roush when i was in college :)

they own cold weather testing facilities in Bemidji, and i use to be a test driver. i drove around pre production cars all winter long :D it was a good job to have in college, if you liked driving.

one of the coolest things i got to do was drive the 300C's (actually, was alead car driver at that time) in full body camo, before they were even introduced to the public. another big accomplishment there i did was blew up a prototype tranny in a turbo PT Cruiser with about 15,000 miles on it :laugh: went hard through 1st, shifted into second, and there was nothing there. i drifted to the side of the road, shut her down, and called a towtruck :laugh:

That would have been one of the sweetest jobs ever. I should contact them about doing that as a second job. :drool:

That would have been one of the sweetest jobs ever. I should contact them about doing that as a second job. :drool:

thing is you'd have to move to bemidji :(

it was a pretty cool job, but got boring after a while. they "say" you arent suppose to talk on the phone, eat, ect in the cars, which is understandable, becasue there are some real idiot that they higher (that will go no further in life). but i remember, i would go for hours straight without hanging up!

i know one of the engineers wanted them to fire me after i blew up the tranny, cause we arent suppose to "hot rod" the cars. i'll admit, i was driving a bit harder than grandma, but, i drove my own cars a lot harder! and it WAS a 5-speed TURBO pt cruiser. pretty sure the owners are going to rod on them a bit! the company had my back though, i had been there for 4-5 years :D.

the guys on the fiero forum have absolutly no sense of humor! i posed that "rickrolled" link abut the star trek from the off topic here in a thread about the new star trek and a bunch of people all got pissed at me! seriously, it was a flippin joke!

oh well, thats what happens when you have a bunch of geezers that barely knw what a mouse is :D

heres the link if you guys want to see. sad sad sad
http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/055549.html

I love rick rolling people. Its hilarious.:laugh:

i was laughing so hard today when i got rickrolled on my phone! i had just got done telling my friend about that thread, was on my way to cob, and my phone rings with an "unavailable" number. so i answer it, and the song started playing. it was flippin hilarious! i called him up (assuming it was him) just laughing my arse off! hes going to send me the link so i can rick roll people on their phone :laugh:

ASS!!!!:laugh:

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

chevelle2.jpg

Twin turbo big block chevy.... 1450hp.:shocked:

is that the one that runs on ethonol? i know there was a 1000+ hp car (belive it was a car craft car also) at the summer nats last year
I dont think so... its a sixty some Chevelle. Its very nice.:drool:

There were some sick cars there this year. It was the World Of Wheels car show. Its through sunday.

We have 1200+ whp stangs down here in the cities that still drive them on the streets :shrug:

Edit: and wow your fiero folks are a little crabby I'd say :laugh:

Last edited:
We have 1200+ whp stangs down here in the cities that still drive them on the streets :shrug:

Edit: and wow your fiero folks are a little crabby I'd say :laugh:

yeah, some of the cars that roll around down there are insane.

the fiero people.... a lot are old and can barely use the computer. they need to get a sense of humor.

I found a car I want... A really good project car....

supra1.jpg

supra2.jpg

supra3.jpg

supra4.jpg

Its an 84. I dont know much about them other than you can do alot with them and get high HP outta them. This one is in pretty good shape too.:drool:

Dont know how much he wants though.

That is one uuuuugly supra. :crazy: I don't think there is a whole lot you can do to a NA mid 80's supra though. I might be wrong.

Back