• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Cars Pic

DSC_0178.jpg

DSC_0181.jpg

DSC_0183.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

DSC_0207.jpg

DSC_0211.jpg

Yeah...I'm a firm believer that a cobra emblem should never be on anything other than a cobra...and that is definitely not a cobra buddy...so why?

thanks. my SVT is getting a tranny, so I am stuck driving it right now

heres a couple shots for ya

P1011573.jpg

desktop-1.jpg

DSC_0158.jpg
Ya that Fiero is hot!:drool: I have always liked those and that is a fine example you have there. What all do you have done to it? Want to sell it???:laugh:

Yeah...I'm a firm believer that a cobra emblem should never be on anything other than a cobra...and that is definitely not a cobra buddy...so why?

He bought the car like that. Is is in the process of figuring out how to remove it. It is really really on there. It looks good, but even he admited that it isn't the right application for it.

Yeah - I dont like the Cobra on there, it looks OK, but is definatly out of place. I've got to get a heat gun, some fishing line, and some confidence to remove them. I just hope the panit isn't messed up under them... I'll start uploading some pictures - some of them turned out blurry, but what can you expect out of a first gen digital camera :shrug:

Ok - here are a select few from the pix I took..

We met in a parking lot under a bridge (lol)
PICT0013.jpg

PICT0009.jpg

We are not there 30 min and here comes trouble....

PICT0010.jpg

After attempting to pry the top speed from MNstuckinMI, she finally gives up after hearing repeatedly "It only goes the speed limit"

She swings around and stops and hops out with her ticket book

PICT0012.jpg

APRIL! -> Yes, you have to renew your tabs when they expire :laugh:

PICT0014.jpg

Last edited:
Back