• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

LOL...Well considering its your beater if it were me I would question whether its worth it or not. But then I do like them alot too. The one in my GM is HUGE.... :laugh::laugh:

It's not a beater. It's a daily driver :p I'm going to sink a lot more money in body work on it anyways :shrug:

I just meant should I go to PA and get one, I already know I'm going to replace it. :laugh:

Oh thats right... You already have one in it... Why do you need a new one? Cant you just get the parts to fix it?

Yup... The parts available from Ford include: 1) the motor or 2) the entire track assembly.

The 99-00's have plastic tracks that are guaranteed to break see: http://www.cougarsunroof.com/ for more complaints! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

For the updated 01-02 tracks (aluminum) from the dealer you have to buy the entire assembly. Which is $800 my price, over $1200 retail and closer to $2k installed! :crazy:

I can get an entire assembly (01-02) from a place called Al's auto or something in PA for $250... Just have to go pick one up cuz he has more than one.

:mad: Reebs has a couple complete MNB interiors. I wish I had the money and time to go get one of them. I really wanna swap my interior to a MNB SVT interior. :drool:

Edit: Also with some red accents... WOW...

Last edited:
car216.jpg

car227.jpg

That is all...

Back