• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

Not a HUGE wendys fan. They are good but not great. For the nearest Hardees (Carls Jr. for all you other people), I need to run 25 miles one way. Now they have a burger!

Hardee's ten years ago was the boss. In fact, The Boss was the name of their big hambuger -- a variation on a Big Mac. It was stout. Did Carl's Jr. buy them out? The sandwiches were never as good after the change. You've gotta go back to when they had the blue and orange sign.

Now that it's nice out I want to find a working Sunroof assembly for the Cougar... I've called three places and been informed there isn't one for sale in MN :crazy:

Closest one I've found is in PA... should I go get one there? They have more than one and are cheaper than around here anyways.

Now that it's nice out I want to find a working Sunroof assembly for the Cougar... I've called three places and been informed there isn't one for sale in MN :crazy:

Closest one I've found is in PA... should I go get one there? They have more than one and are cheaper than around here anyways.
Speaking of Cougars... We just took in a 99 today with 55k on it. 5 speed Zetec... Hmmmm... Temptation...:ponder:

Back