• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle- ALL FORD NATIONALS

well anyways if u guys were paying attention to ppl walkin around, i was with my gf and one friend, i walked around the tours for about 20 minutes or so
Now that I think about it I may have noticed you. I do remember a guy walking around with a girl and another guy that were around our cars for awhile. Then again it was extremely hot and I could have been delirious.

Just wanted to throw out a big Thanks to all who attended. Had fun seeing evryone again, finally meeting Todd and Shawn and Linda (Go #7 :laugh:), and driving Ryan around. ;) Thanks again.

Hey Everyone,

It was great to meet everyone, I had a blast at the show.

Make sure you go to their website:
http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events/ford-nationals/

Click on "Take the 2008 Post Event Survey" and let them know how pissed we are about splitting us up.

It was all of SVTOA's doing. if they had let the Carlisle staff do their job, we'd be all together. but whats it matter? we made ajustments and i think all the CEG 'tours ended up moving over to park with us anyways....LOL

and im still pissed at how the non-focus guys got to park with the FSVTs because it was "focusfanatics.com"......

It was all of SVTOA's doing. if they had let the Carlisle staff do their job, we'd be all together. but whats it matter? we made ajustments and i think all the CEG 'tours ended up moving over to park with us anyways....LOL

and im still pissed at how the non-focus guys got to park with the FSVTs because it was "focusfanatics.com"......

on friday and sunday yes, and much later in the day saturday ....still not cool.

yes it was svtoa's fault but carlisle shouldn't have agreed to the change as they specifically had a svt reunion sign up and a show field sign up. If we wanted to be in the reunion then that should be our choice.

sounds like a goo time was missed by me. :(
maybe next year.

Did anyone get the chance to swing by Steve Kafka's tent?

sounds like a goo time was missed by me. :(
maybe next year.

Did anyone get the chance to swing by Steve Kafka's tent?

dude....it was hotter than hell out. i dont think anyone went past where the food was... thats about as far as i got.

oh, and just a question...

how many of us 'tours that went.... had their CEL on? :laugh:

mine was.....

haha yeah u were there right? you and another couple?

dude shes hot. all my pictures are in the carlise thread in pics and videos go check them out

the pictures are blocked at work, I will be checking them out at home. I came down with that other couple plus bunch of people, the silver SVT Focus with mustang cobra wheels was with me plus he had others with him.

Back